Virginia has a group of some of the best mesothelioma and asbestosis lawyers. Virginian attorneys are famous in the entire United States for their successful litigation and vast experience. Because of their years of experience, Virginian attorneys hold a special place among all the mesothelioma and asbestos lawyers of United States.
Asbestos & Mesothelioma Lawyers VA – Legal Info and Help in Virginia:
Here is the list of all the law firms and the best lawyers of Virginia that are working hard for the rights of asbestos and mesothelioma victims.
West Virginia Asbestos Attorneys from The Antion McGee Law Group PLLC:
- He is the founding member of Antion and McGee Law Firm in West Virginia Morgantown.
- He has been in office in this law firm founded by him and Scott McGee since 2014, so its been 8 years.
- He has also been working as an associate for Motley Rice.
- He has been serving as a Law Clerk at WVSCA.
- He got his early education from West Virginia University and did his law degree from West Virginia University College of Law.
- He has also been raising lots of funds voluntarily for Rosenbaum Family House and has been a member of it for long.
- He has been awarded as Super Lawyers Rising Star by the Super Lawyer Group in 2016.
- He is also an active member of West Virginia Association of Justice.
- He has been working as an expert attorney for mesothelioma lawsuits.
- He takes care of his clients and work with them with utmost commitment.
- He has served hundreds of families till now.
- Vicki Antion and his team work tirelessly to get justice for the families of mesothelioma victims.
- He is the major founding associate at the Antion McGee Law Group, in west virginia.
- Scott has a huge experience in asbestos exposure cases.
- He has by far helped many families of the victims with asbestos exposure, lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- He also has been working in many community assistance projects throughout West Virginia state.
- He offers free consultation and work on contingency fee bases.
- He has been working as attorney at Motley Rice from 2007 to 2014.
- He has been working as an Associate at Skadden, Slate, Arps LLP.
- He did his bachelors from Duke University and did his law degree from Law School of Columbia in 2006.
- Martindale-Hubbel has awarded him as AV rated attorney in 2016.
- In 2015 Super Lawyers granted him the title of Rising Star Attorney of West Virginia.
- He has also been a member of Charles County Bar Association in 2007.
West Virginia Mesothelioma Lawyers Charleston, WV (B.J.C. Law):
Bailey, Javins and Carter L.C are the eminent names of West Virginia. They are working since 40 years and are expert attorneys in West Virginia to deal with mesothelioma and asbestos related cases.
- Working since the last 25 years, he has been fighting excellently for the workplace liability and all the injuries during coal mining and against the chemical industries.
- Martindale-Hubbel has granted him as AV rated because of his professional skill.
- He is also a Super lawyer in West Virginia and he works with dignity and great passion.
- He fights for the plaintiff’s right with utmost determination and bravery.
- He is expert in workplace injury.
- He is a part of US district court, United States Court of Appeals.
- He is also the member of West Virginia Justice Association, Exchange Group of Attorney Information Exchange, American Bar Association and Trial Lawyers for Public Justice.
- He did his BS from University of West Virginia, West Virginia University College of Law.
- He works on contingency basis and offers free consultation.
- Tim bailey was a native of Mullens and was also born there. It was a coal mining district and therefore from start he had a ambition to help the families of the people injured while mining coal.
- He represented people of Virginia after many disasters, natural or man made that occurred throughout the years.
- He had also represented state as its attorney in many of the federal cases.
- He was treasurer of west virginia in the landmark litigation to recover wrongful death compensation from insurance companies.
- He serves as a member of state bar board of governors.
- He was also president of west virginia board of governors state bar of west virginia.
- He is also member of west virginia association of justice.
- Martindale hubbell rewarded him for as a lawyer with high of ethics and legal skill, was also selected for west virginia super lawyer.
- He is managing member of bailey javins and carter.
- He got his law degree from west virginia university.
- He also did philanthropist works and served as make a wish foundation.
- He was also member of women and children hospital parent board.
- He is the best one to go to for mesothelioma in west virginia.
Mesothelioma lawyers from Huntington, West Virginia:
Christopher patrick ulrich:
- Christopher graduated from St John’s university law school.
- He also worked as court attorney with appellate division, then he switched to private trials.
- Christopher properly aligns with his clients and works very hard to get them to justice.
- He has great expertise in asbestos and mesothelioma litigations.
- He offers free consultation and fights your case on contingency basis.
- He had been working with markowitz and rabbach from 1997 to 1998.
- He has also been working for grievance committee for tenth judicial district from 1994 to 1996.
Troy g rosasco:
- Total expertise and practice of troy has been of 20 years.
- He fights all the cases related to 9/11 injury victims along with every kind of personal injury litigation.
- He offers free consultation along with fighting the case on contingency basis.
- He is the founder of Hanssen and Rosasco law firm.
- He has by far recovered 250 million of compensation for the injury victims.
- He is a part of American trial lawyers association, attorney grievance committee, and injured workers bar association.
Northern Virginia Mesothelioma Lawyers Charlottesville, VA:
Lisa d barnett:
- Lisa d barnett has a vast experience in this field of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
- She is an expert in Northern Virginia Mesothelioma litigations.
- She got her education from university of virginia in 1989 and did her law from Tc Williams law school university of Richmond.
- She is also the member of district of bar of Columbia and is very well versed and ethically good attorney.
- She works on contingency basis and is just a phone call away.
Charles b robert:
- Charles b robert is personal injury attorney along with wrongful death trial cases with past experience of 30 years.
- He has won many personal injury cases and recovered million of dollars.
- He is one if the most trusted attorneys of Virginia
- He has been also awarded as premier personal injury attorney by Wall street Journal.
- He has been awarded as top lawyer in America by Multi million dollar advocate forum.
- He also has handled many cases that were very high profile cases and they were also broad casted on television.
- He also wrote a book called “how to handle a motorcycle accident case“.
- He attended Harvard school of law, and offers free consultation and takes fee on contingency basis and he is best lawyers of virginia to go to for asbestos related problems and mesothelioma lawsuits.
- He is practicing in Columbia Bar, member currently of American trial lawyers association and Virginia trial lawyers association.
Best Mesothelioma Attorney in Roanoke, VA:
Richard neal shapiro:
- He is one of the most top rated personal injury mesothelioma related attorneys.
- Richard has vast experience of fighting against large corporations and gigantic American firms.
- He believes in America’s justice system and fights relentlessly for his clients.
- He offers free consultation and fights cases on contingent fee base.
- He did his law degree from George Mason university school of law.
- He is a shareholder at Shapiro Washburn and Sharp.
- He served as secretary and newsletter editor at Railroad law section of American association of justice.
- He has been awarded as best lawyer in America for Railroad injury law.
- He was awarded Virginia super lawyer for personal injury law.
- Martindale hubbel granted him AV preeminent rating, and US news and world report granted him lawyer of the year in 2019.
- He is member of Virginia state bar, American association of justice, Virginia trial lawyers association etc. and North Carolina advocates of justice.
Top Virginia Mesothelioma Lawyers at Sokolove Law Firm:
James g sokolove :
- Being the largest legal adviser in America, Sokolo has gained a huge reputation throughout the America.
- He graduated from Suffolk university law school, case western reserve university.
- His law firm is functioning since 40 years and has a vast level of expertise.
- He started his career in 1979.
- James has recovered million of dollars of compensation for asbestos and mesothelioma victims.
- He has so much expertise that he was considered best in America without any competition.
- Now his law firm has excelled in asbestos cases and has expert attorneys.
- He offered free consultation and fought cases on contingent basis.
Virginia Beach Asbestos Lawyers:
Jay braddock jackson :
- He spent 35 years as insurance company attorney.
- While pursuing his career in insurance companies, he also completed his law studies.
- He than represented many insurace companies as their attorney.
- He also took along with that personal injury claims and mesothelioma claims.
- He has been quite experienced in the field, thus himself practicing in multiple fields and practically watching and doing things with best strategies and tactics.
- He handled many asbestos related cases and has made man clients satisfied and recovered millions of dollars.
- He offers free consultation and is best in the field.
- Throughout Virginia, west virginia and virginia beach, jonathan mathews has all covered in litigations related to asbestos and mesothelioma victims along with wrongful death lawsuits in which victims have lost their dear ones to carelessness of the huge corporations and firms.
- He did his law degree from Washington and lee university law school.
- He is part of Virginia and west virginia state bar.
- He has written many publications like “Personal injury lawsuit“ etc.
- He is a good lawyer in Virginia beach to go to, will offer you a free consultation and will also fight case on contingency basis.
Virginia Mesothelioma Lawyers from Patten, Wornom, Hatten & Diamonstein Law firm:
- William Harty is partner at law firm called Patten Wornom hatten and Diamonstein law firm.
- He is a personal injury and mesothelioma attorney.
- He along with his law firm has recovered millions of dollars in mesothelioma cases.
- He has fought in complicated legal matters.
- He has also been consulted and hired by other law firms.
- He is also an active member of the boyd grave conference.
- He was a law clerk of Virginia supreme court present Chief justice dr Arthur Kelsey.
- He has been in army in infantry departments infantry officer and ranger of aurbourne.
- He was part of 11th Armored cavalry.
- He was also part of first gulf war.
Donald n patten:
- Donald went to university of Richmond bachelors of arts and did his law degree from university of Virginia school of law.
- He is part of supreme court of Virginia Supreme court of United States, United States court of appeals, United States district court for eastern district of Virginia.
- He is also part of Virginia trial lawyers association, American board of trial advocates, American bar association.
- He works very hard for personal injury and mesothelioma victims and takes their cases very seriously.
- He is one of the most senior attorneys of virginia.
- He has secured million of dollars in asbestos cases.
- He has been awarded as best lawyer of America by Martindale hubbell.
- He was awarded as AV rating attorney.
- He was chairman of planning commission, Peninsula airport commission and Mary immaculate hospital. Thus he is one of the best in Virginia, offers free consultation and treats his clients with utmost respect and dignity.
Price Benowitz Asbestos Lawyers Virginia:
- David benowitz is considered to be the best consultant attorney in town he is famous for his advices ,he has profound legal knowledge,he his criminal defense lawyers in washington dc ,he has been rated as 10/10 in ratings by AVVO he has been awarded as criminal trial advocacy national board of trial advocacy,he did his law from george washington university school of law. he did his bachelors from pennsylvania university, he offers free consultations and has fought number of cases if mesothelioma and asbestos claimants,he is the best to take legal advice from.
John yannone :
- Having 25 years of experience in personal injury john has made his mark in the legal market if virginia ,he ha by bow handlede many personal injury cases ,of different clients and of different kinds,he graduated from loyola university and got his law degree from baltimore university law school,he was awarded by national trial association in 2011 and 2012 as among top 100 trial lawyers . He offers free consultation and one of the best in town.
The Law Offices of Dr. Michael M. Wilson M. D., J.D & Associates Virginia:
- Dr michael M is not only a doctor and medical practitioner but also a legal advisor and an attorney, he got his medical qualification from georgetown university, is an expert of medical malpractice law thus best in managing the mesothelioma lung cancer and asbestosis cases, so it’s been total 30 years in the medical malpractice cases,and by far he has secured for his clients 11 million of us dollars in the form if settlements and compensations , as during the asbestos and mesothelioma cases the lawyers refer their clients to other medical practitioners to understand their extent of disease and medical issue in order to estimate the case they can build on that , therefore having a medical experience he therefore himself understands the extent if disease and knows the pros and cons and small details about the victims medical issues therefore can easily analyze all the medical expenses and other billings therefore can estimate the compensations he can extract from the firms or corporations . He deals personally with every client and is just a phone call away . He is member of columbia district bar,new york state bar,american association of justice,america’s top 100 high stake litigators.
Gerald f kaplan:
- Gerald deal with complicated personal injury cases, he is a medical doctor and a plastic surgeon ,he did his AB in biology honors in 1964 from franklin and marshall college,and doctor if mediation from jefferson medical college,he did his surgical internship from columbia hospital in 1968,and surgical residency from temple university 1975. He did his law doctorate degree from temple university school of law ,1986. He also served american army corps as army doctor from 1969 to 1971 .he also taught as professor at different universities ,he also gives plenty if lectures and conducted many seminars having this amount of vast medical and legal expertise and experience mr gerald is a senior attorney with gigantic knowledge if personal injury and mesothelioma lawsuits , he had been alao treating many mesothelioma and asbestosis cases in different hospitals and also been conducting surgeries in mesothelioma and lung cancer patients and when he also started practicing law he had a leverage if this medical practice and was leopefly able to fight for the rights of mesothelioma victims , he did many community works and philanthropic activities and fought for many mesothelioma patients free of cost.
VA Asbestos lawyers from Patten Wornom Hatten & Diamonstein:
- William harty is partner at law firm called patten wornom hatten and diamonstein law firm , he is a personal injury and mesothelioma attorney , he Long with his law firm has recovered millions of dollars in mesothelioma cases ,he has fought in complicated legal matters he has also been consulted and hired by other law firms he is also an active member of the boyd grave conference,he was a law clerk of virginia supreme court present chief justice dr arthur kelsey,he has been in army in infantry departmentas infantry officer and ranger of aurbourne,he was part of 11 th armored cavalry,he was also part of first gulf war.
Donald n patten:
- Donald went to university of richmond bachelors of arts and did his law degree from university of virginia school of law ,he is part of supreme court of virginia,supreme court of united states,united states court of appeals,united states district court for eastern district of Virginia he is also part of virginia trial lawyers association,american board of trial advocates,american bar association, he works very hard for personal injury and mesothelioma victims and takes their cases very seriously he is one of the most senior attorneys of virginia , he has secured million of dollars in asbestos cases,e has been awarded as best lawyer i. America , by martindale hubbell he was awarded as AV rating attorney,he was chairman of planning commission peninsula airport commission and mary immaculate hospital . Thus he is one of the best in Virginia, offers free consultation and treats his clients with utmost respect and dignity .
Top Mesothelioma Attorney from Wallace & Graham, P.A, Virginia:
- Daniel is the best personal injury lawyer ,he studies from charlotte school of law juris doctor in 2013,and bachelors in arts from north carolina state university in sociology in 2008 , he also did number of summer clerkships to increase his exosur he has best legal knowledge he has expertise in legal communication and trial cases , he also has huge ethical and legal moral knowledge , he has fought many asbestosis and mesothelioma litigations and has by far recovered millions of dollars of compensations for asbestosis victims ,you can contact daniel directly through email id or you can call him also , you can also contact him through his firm of law , daniel is extremely determined and committed attorney who has made his mark in teb legal world . He offers free consultations and will take you through an excellent legal experience .
Virginia Asbestos Lawyers from SWMW Law:
Erin burton hergenrother:
- She is the attorney ar swmw law firm she is quite competent attorney dealing with cases of all kinds she got her graduation degree from university of missouri columbia , and did her law firm st louis university school of law in 2013 , she is also attorney at law at flint and associates llp, she has also been a law clerk at james s haupt law firm, she also has been a legal student intern at st louis university legal clinic . She has been practicing law since 2013 and has gained huge expertise in trial cases in Virginia. She is an asbestos and mesothelioma expert. She works with swmw law firm and collectively is working hard to get justice for poor victims of mesothelioma and lung cancer , she offers free consultation and is available 24/7 you can either contact her personally or through the law firms mentioned she will provide you with best legal advice.
- He is a co founder in swmw law firm, he is an expert attorney at asbestos and mesothelioma litigations, he is expert in trial cases and recovery of compensations, he has shown his expertise in many business related litigations and he has been defending many corporations and huge businesses which has helped him greatly to fight for mesothelioma and asbestos victims against these huge corporations because he has been their insider for a long period of time, missouri lawyers media awarded him as an “upcoming lawyer award“ he also received national order scribes award for “excellence in legal writing“ in 2008. He did his bachelors in english language from university of missouri and switched to law from st louis university school of law.
How much does it cost to hire a lawyer in Virginia?
The lawyers in Virginia normally charge from $101 to $399 per hour which is hourly fee, secondly the amount then depends on the type of lawyer, his experience, his seniority and the gravity of your case. If your case is very serious then the fee demanded will be high.
How do I get a free lawyer in Virginia?
You can get free lawyer in Virginia either through the Virginia bar association that provides complete information to the public about all the attorneys available, along with Virginia lawyer referral service which provides its number so that you may call them and get a free consultation from an attorney for a small period of time.
Virginia has played a pivotal role in giving victims of asbestos exposure their legal rights. The Virginia attorneys are best in business and they are playing a huge part in helping people get their justice against huge firms who exploited them and exposed them to asbestos directly or indirectly.