A mesothelioma lawyer in Ohio guides and helps the victims of asbestos to get their compensation from that particular firm that became the reason of asbestosis or mesothelioma in that person. The state of Ohio in America has a long history of mesothelioma and asbestos cases. Ohio is largely exposed to asbestos manufacturing and many cases of asbestosis are reported each year. Ohio has a steel manufacturing plant and an oil refinery. Ohio’s city of Cleveland had been a hub of steel industry as it was used as a heat resistant material in the industry. Ohio’s power plant has also been a source of asbestos exposure for many years as many workers in the late 90s got asbestos and mesothelioma from these power plants and oil refineries. In 1993 vermiculite containing asbestos was shipped from Montana to Ohio. So in this way the population of Ohio has been suffering from continuous asbestos exposure through many means. Even in few of Ohio’s schools, asbestos was used in buildings for insulation.
Top Ohio Mesothelioma Lawyers and Asbestos Attorneys to trust with your case:
Below we have listed the top most and highly proficient mesothelioma lawyers of Ohio:
McDermott & Hickey, LLC:
Mc Dermott and Hickey LLC is one of the Ohio’s top law firms. The firm works with complete dedication and commitment. Every attorney personally deals with the client. Mc Dermott offices are located in Rocky River, Avon, Cleveland and Mentor. The firm tries its best to get the maximum compensations from the companies as well as the asbestos funding trusts.
- Christopher Hickey has till now represented innumerable victims of asbestos and mesothelioma in the state of Ohio and North Carolina.
- He has also presented victims of product liability and negligence.
- He is a part of many associations of justice like American Association of Justice, Ohio Association for Justice, Ohio State Bar Association and Federal Bar Association.
- He has a vast expertise of around 30 years in this field of personal injury.
- Christopher has been an active trustee of Ohio Association of Justice as well.
- He did his bachelors of Arts in 1985 from Dayton University and did his bar at law from Cleveland State University in 1995.
- He is also a part of Million Dollar Advocate Forum and Public Justice Foundation.
- The most famous major cases fought by him include:
- Hess B Norfolk Southern.
- Sea Ford Norfolk Southern Railroad.
- John Doe asbestos pipe manufacturers and John Doe asbestos brake mfgs.
- Three decades have passed since Kevin Mcdermott is helping the mesothelioma victims and those suffering from asbestos.
- Kevin is a very senior attorney and is a founding member of Mc Dermott and Hickey Law Firm.
- He has a very impressive educational background. He did his bachelors majors in Psychology from Case Western Reserve University.
- He did his Master in 1979 in Psychology from Case Reserve University and later went for his Doctor of Jurisprudence Law degree from Cleveland State University.
- Being a long term psychology student, Kevin is well aware of the opponents psychology and can easily evaluate his behaviour that makes him stand out as an attorney.
- He is admitted to the bar in Ohio state, New York, Connecticut, US Court Northern District of Ohio, US court Southern District of Ohio.
- He was rewarded with the Lawyers of Distinction.
- He is a part of many associations of law like the American Association of Justice, Ohio Association of Justice, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, Lawyers of Distinctions, Ohio State Bar Association, National Board of Trial Advocacy, American Academy of Trial Lawyers and Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Mesothelioma Lawyer in Toledo Ohio Accident Attorneys:
Martin Hume Esq:
- Martin Hume is an exceptional mesothelioma attorney working in Toledo.
- He is the founder of Martin S Hume Law LLP.
- He works for asbestos claims and litigations along with accident cases and helps people with disabilities.
- He was admitted to practice in Ohio 1981, 3rd Circuit since 1992, Federal Circuit from 2008, and US Supreme Court from 2008.
- He has extensive experience in civil legal issues and cases.
- He has been working in state and federal boards so has experience of both.
- He is also expert in labor and employment trials.
- He was listed to be the Best Lawyer among Ohio’s Super Lawyers.
- He did his Bachelors from College of Social Studies Wesleyan University and got his Law Degree from Ohio State University.
Glen Pritchard Esq:
- Glen is a well known Ohio’s mesothelioma injury lawyer.
- He has fought many asbestos and mesothelioma claims with flying colors.
- He has been dealing with insurance claims, medical malpractices, personal injury and many other areas of malpractice. He deals with the cases of car accidents and also fights for physically disabled people.
- He offers free consultation and fights the cases on contingency basis.
- He did his Bachelors in Philosophy from Denison University and his Law Degree from Ohio State University.
- You can easily contact him in Toledo if you are looking for a hardworking and good attorney to represent you in any case.
Goldberg Law Firm, Cleveland OH Area:
- Goldberg Law Firm has been working in the law field since last 50 years and no one can hinder them in terms of experience in Ohio.
- This law firm has recovered 100 million US dollars from different clients till date and has a team of best mesothelioma lawyers and are helping mesothelioma families in Ohio.
- This firm is open and easily accessible 24/7.
- If your family member has been ill treated by a cooperation, mishandled by a medical staff or has been injured in a road accident, then you can contact this law firm.
- He is the Managing Director of the Goldberg Law Firm since 1986.
- Peter has been handling the personal injury litigations.
- If you want to file an asbestos lawsuit in Ohio, you can easily access Peter to help you.
- He personally deals with every client and shows extreme respect and morality towards his clients.
- He lives in Massachusetts.
- He did his Bachelors with major Economics from Union College New York and did his Law from Suffolk University Law School Boston Massachusetts in 1986.
- He is a member of Massachusetts Bar Association, American Association of Justice, American Trial Lawyers, Bristol County Bar Association and Barnstable County Bar Association.
Columbus Asbestos Lawyer Throneberry Law Group:
Christopher E Tenoglia:
- Christopher E Tenoglia is one of the very well reputed mesothelioma and personal injury lawyer of Ohio.
- He has very good communication skills along with legal knowledge.
- He gives an amazing courtroom experience and has till date recovered hundreds of dollars for his clients in terms of compensation.
- He is a member of the State Bar of Ohio and is competent enough to help you win your mesothelioma and asbestos claim.
Throneberry Law Group:
- Throneberry Law Group is considered to be one of the most popular, trusted and reliable law firm in America.
- It has made a huge mark in personal injury cases and everyone knows it.
- Throneberry group is also serving in Columbus and Ohio.
- Throneberry Law Group has a huge fan and client base in Ohio and people trust this firm blindly.
- Every year the firm fights hundreds of cases from Ohio.
- The Throneberry group makes sure that its clients increase every year by providing them with exceptional services.
Circleville Mesothelioma Lawyer Chillicothe, Ohio – Warren Law Firm:
Chillicothe Ohio -Warren Law Firm:
- If you are in Southern Ohio and got an accident or need an instant legal help after an injury or asbestos exposure, then immediately contact Warren law firm.
- The Warren Law Firm is based in Chillicothe.
- Warren law firm has expert attorneys who will fight for your legal rights, will help you get justice and most importantly will let you get the maximum compensations that need to be extracted.
- Warren Law Firm is 20 years old and has been fighting for clients in Southern Ohio.
- This firm fights the cases on contingency basis and offers free consultation.
- Mike Warren is the head and a mesothelioma lawyer at Warren law firm based in Ohio.
- Mike has been long working in this field and is expert in personal injury.
- He and his firm are serving the people of Chillicothe, Ohio.
- Till date Mike has recovered thousands of US dollars from the corporations and other exploitative companies.
- Mike is a part of American Lawyers Association and American Justice Association.
Circleville Mesothelioma Lawyer:
Stuart G Parsell:
- He is the founding partner of Zeiger, Tigges and little LLP.
- Mr Stuart is quiet a professional mesothelioma and asbestos lawyer working in circleville, Ohio.
- He works with full dedication and focuses majorly on injury and accident litigation.
- Commercial claims are also handled by Stuart which include product liability, commercial disputes of contracts, insurance claims.
- Stuart G Parsell got his early education of Bachelors from Oral Roberts University and then got his Law degree from University of Notre Dame.
- He has also worked at Zeiger and Carpenter Law Firm till 2003.
- He is a member of the Ohio State Bar and Columbus Bar Association.
- He has his personal website and you can contact him through phone number and email.
Mesothelioma Attorney Dayton OH:
- Michael is a personal injury mesothelioma lawyer in Dayton, Ohio.
- He deals in insurance claims, mesothelioma claims along with asbestos litigations.
- He just solely practices in Ohio and is very determined and fond of his work. He deals with the clients very patiently.
- He has formed his own law firm known as Michael J Flament LLC.
- He has also served as a lawyer at Flament and Ganon law firm LPA.
- He has also worked with Bruner, Shafran and Falment from 1977 to 1981.
- He earned his Degree of Law at Cleveland State University.
- He is a member of Ohio State Bar.
- Jeffrey Schaefer was initially a medical person. He started his basic graduation degree in Chemistry from Colgate University and later switched to Law from Kentucky University from 1988 to 1992.
- He is a member of the Association of Ohio State Bar.
- He is a litigation practitioner and works for mesothelioma families in Ohio.
- He is among the Ohio’s best asbestos and mesothelioma lawyers ready to help you.
Cleveland, OH Asbestos Attorneys:
- Having a vast experience of 30 years, Steven has been helping the victims of mesothelioma and asbestos in the Cleveland.
- He has been fighting wars against the manufacturers that are playing a harsh game of asbestos manufacturing and are putting the life of workers and employees at risk.
- Steven has been fighting for asbestos victims with full dedication and hard work and he has been in office since 1989.
- Steven has also been quite active in solving medical negligence cases like surgical mistakes, mis-diagnosis etc, so he has also fought cases against a number of medical practitioners and doctors.
- Other cases fought by him include personal injury and mesothelioma cases.
- Every year Steven gets hundreds of clients of asbestos and mesothelioma throughout the Cleveland.
- Steven offers free consultation and fights cases on contingency basis.
- He has been admitted in Supreme Court of Ohio since 1989 and has been a member 6th Circuit since 1993.
- He has also been a part of US District Court, Northern and Southern District of Ohio since 1990, US District Court and Southern District of Illinois since 2009.
- He has been a member of Supreme Court since 1992 and is also a member of Court of Federal Claims Washington DC since 1990, so no one can beat Steven in terms of experience In Cleveland.
- After completing his Law Degree from Capital University Law School in 1988, he started practicing law.
- He became President of the Goldberg and Legal Co. Law Firm in 1989.
- He has been awarded with the Best Lawyer award in 2023.
- He was also selected for the American Board of Trial Attorneys.
Alexander Laszlo Pal:
- Alexander Laszlo Pal did his Bachelors in Criminal Justice from Bowling Green State University from 2003 to 2006 and did his Law from Cleveland State University from 2006 to 2009.
- He joined the Obral Silk and Associates Law Firm in 2009 and started practicing and representing personal injury victims of asbestos and mesothelioma.
- While being a part of Obral Law firm, he served there as a Law Clerk and conducted a deep research on personal injury topics.
- He offers free consultation and fights cases on a contingency basis.
- He is working in Cleveland, Ohio since 2009.
- He has been awarded as a Rising Star Lawyer for three consecutive years, twice in 2016 and once in 2015.
- He has been an attorney at Law at United States District Court.
- He is a member of the Ohio Association of Justice from 2009 till date.
- He is also a part of Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys since 2009 and is also a part of the Ohio State Bar Association since 2006.
- He has published a number of articles in Super Lawyers Magazine and has been diligently working as an asbestos and mesothelioma lawyer in Cleveland and has gained a huge reputation.
Ryan Fisher Esq:
- Ryan is a very experienced mesothelioma lawyer.
- Having an experience of 21 years, Ryan has limited his practice to the field of personal injury lawsuits of asbestos and mesothelioma.
- Mr Fisher has been making excellent presence in the Supreme Court and he has also recovered millions of dollars in the form of compensation for the clients.
- He graduated from the Cleveland Marshall College in 1989.
- He has served Supreme Court and gave his services in the Board of Commissioners in Supreme Court.
- He has been given 5 star reviews by all his client in terms of ethics, professionalism and legal communication and knowledge.
- He is a member of American Association of Justice, Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers, Ohio Association of Justice along with Metropolitan Bar Association.
Cincinnati Mesothelioma Lawyer:
Mr Cory Thompson:
- Mr Cory Thompson is a mesothelioma lawyer in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- He did his bachelors in Political Science from University of Cincinnati and then later did his Law Degree from the University of Cincinnati in 2004.
- He is the owner of Thompson Law Office where he has been practicing law since many years and is helping the victims of asbestos and mesothelioma to get their due compensations.
- He also takes the cases for insurance companies.
- He served as a Staff Attorney at Cincinnati Insurance Company from 2007 to 2010.
- He also served at Markes Bery and Richardson from 2005 to 2007.
- He is a part of Cincinnati Bar Association since 2004, Ohio State Bar Association, Kentucky Bar Association since 2005, Northern Kentucky Bar Association since 2005 and Clermont County Bar Association since 2010.
- Jay Harris is one of the most experienced asbestos lawyer of Cincinnati.
- He has been fighting for asbestos victims in Cincinnati since years and has helped many asbestos patients in Cincinnati.
- He also deals with cases of insurance, injury claims, medical malpractices along with car accidents.
- He was registered in Ohio State Bar in 1969, 6th circuit in 1971, DC circuit 1972, and United states Supreme Court since 1972.
- He was also listed among the Super Lawyers list in 2004 and then again listed among Best Lawyers of America in 1995.
- He is a member of Ohio State Bar, American Board of Trial Advocates since 1989, American Board of Trial Advocates Ohio chapter, Ohio Board of Bar Examiners and lastly Ohio Association of Justice.
- He is one of the best attorneys to go to in Cincinnati.
A mesothelioma lawyer in Ohio is well aware of the sufferings of the victims of asbestos and mesothelioma. There are many famous and reputed mesothelioma lawyers in Ohio that can assist and guide you to get your due compensations from those firms and corporations. In Ohio if you are suffering from mesothelioma, personal injury, accident or asbestos exposure, then these are the attorneys and law firms to rely upon in Ohio. They have years of experience and they work on contingency basis.