California is an eminent American state known for mesothelioma lawyer and lawsuits. California has best legal teams and firms to look up to the legal matters of victims and has fast track mesothelioma case hearings. Some cases are given their verdict in less than 90 days, so California state is taking necessary measures to solve mesothelioma cases on a quick pace. That is why the number of expert asbestos and mesothelioma attorneys in the state of California are innumerable and therefore one can get his compensation amount easily in this state as lawyers here are all asbestos and personal injury experts with vast expertise and commendable legal knowledge.
California Mesothelioma Lawyers & Attorneys with Highest Verdicts and Settlements:
California has many famous lawyers with highest verdicts and settlements. A few of them have been mentioned below.
Mesothelioma lawyer Los Angeles:
Olivier Alain Taillieu:
- Oliver is a renowned mesothelioma lawyer of California.
- He was awarded as the Top lawyer in Los Angeles in 2020.
- Olivier Alain is highly professional attorney and has distinguished career in legal matters, personal injury, asbestos and mesothelioma cases throughout Los Angeles.
- He got his undergraduate degree from Arizona State University and did his law from George Washington University Law School 1999.
- He is very prolific in his field and has recovered thousands of dollars in the form of settlements and compensations from the firms and companies.
- He was nominated for the award of Lawyer Of The Year in 2017.
- He is the author of multiple articles in magazines on complex legal matters.
- He handles each case personally and is just a phone call away. He also takes asbestos cancer patient cases from Southern California.
The Paul Law Firm CA Mesothelioma Lawyers:
Paul law firm:
This law firm in California is playing its part in helping the mesothelioma patients against the firm’s negligence. Nearly 20000 people are affected by asbestos exposure and it causes mesothelioma and lung cancer along with Asbestosis.
- Paul law firm has been playing a huge role in representing the families and employees of the asbestos firms in mesothelioma personal injury and wrongful death lawsuit.
- It has by far recovered compensations for millions of people affected from mesothelioma.
- It is a reliable law firm which takes the cases personally and has recovered billions of dollars.
- It works on contingency basis and if you don’t win, you don’t pay.
- If anyone contacts Paul’s law firm from any part of United States, it sends its litigators at the door steps to record statements of victims and guides them about mesothelioma lawsuit.
Lawyers from Clapper Patti Schweizer Mason:
Clapper Patti Schweizer Mason:
- It is a celebrated and most renowned law firm in Sausalito California.
- Clapper Patti has an age old expertise in asbestos and mesothelioma cases and has been in service since 30 years.
- Its main office is located in 1127 grant avenue no 6 Novato, California.
- The main moto of this law firm is that “although we cannot cure your cancer or mesothelioma, but we can help you with the best we can and can provide every possible legal assistance you and your family need in this crucial time”.
- It is one of the best in United states in regards to mesothelioma cases and has recovered millions of dollars for the mesothelioma patients and clients through wrongful death or personal injury lawsuits.
- The law firm has limited slots open for the clients. They take a few clients in a month or an year that are manageable so that they are able to give personal attention to each case.
- The firm provides free consultation and is easily approachable.
Asbestos Attorneys from Novato Personal Injury Office:
Although there are many asbestos and mesothelioma attorneys based in California but the following have exceptional services and are worth mentioning.
- Novato personal injury office is located in Los Angeles in California.
- The office is filled with most professional lawyers and attorneys that are highly experienced in asbestos related cases and are best in trial court hearings.
- They are highly equipped with tactics and techniques to fight personal injury asbestos lawsuits.
- Any person suffering from mesothelioma or any other accidental issue or health problem can contact Novato legal office for assistance.
Michael J. Mandelbrot:
- Micheal has been exceptional in this field and he has been working in this legal business since last 25 years.
- He has recovered thousands and millions of dollars for asbestos related cases and also takes cases of illegal theft and corruption at asbestos companies and also fights for the legal rights of the laborers and employees of asbestos firms.
- Although he represents the asbestos exposure victims in all of United States but is based in Novato, California.
- He has got a legal license as an attorney and has practiced law in California and Oregon.
- You can reach Michael through video conferencing on zoom and facetime.
- He works on contingency basis and takes just 2 to 3 clients and puts in every possible effort and hard work to get the deserving his fair share.
- He is among the founders of Asbestos Legal Center since 2004.
- He did his law from University of pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 1994 and did his bachelors from University of California in 1991.
- He also got an A+ rating as an attorney from Better Business Bureau in 2019.
- His article named “Treating Mesothelioma Pain“ was published on 21 May 2010.
Justin R Heim:
Justin’s name is among the top notch attorneys in California.
- He has 5/5 stars rating and reviews.
- He has excellent legal knowledge, best legal analysis and has perfect communication techniques.
- His office is located in historic Seal Beach City hall building where he takes personal injury matters specially asbestos cases personally.
- He is working since 2013 and has made a benchmark success in the asbestos and mesothelioma cases.
- He got his education from California State University where he did his bachelors in history from 2007 to 2009 and did his law from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- He is the member of Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, State Bar of California.
- He also has been a member of American Bar Association since 2013.
- He is an active member of Consumer Attorney Association.
- He wrote a paper called “Madison county asbestos case settles three days into trial”. The paper was published on 18 February 2016.
- He offers free consultation and fights asbestos cases on contingency basis.
Top Mesothelioma Lawyer in San Francisco California:
David is one of the leading asbestos and personal injury attorneys of San Francisco.
- He has gained five star ratings and reviews from the clients.
- He fights cases strategically by adopting a firm course of action.
- He works for Thornton Law Firm.
- He is an active member of American Justice Association along with Massachusetts and New York Bars.
- He has an exceptional knowledge in trial cases of personal injury, harmful exposure of different products, accidents, harmful material poisoning along with product liability.
- In 1993 he was appointed as Liaison Counsel in asbestos cases by the Federal District Court.
- He graduated from State University of New York and did law from Brockport and Suffolk University Law.
- He has given lectures in Tuft University and Boston University School of Law on latent occupational disease.
- He is also a member of Million Dollar Law Firm.
- He was awarded as one of the best lawyers by the American Trial Lawyer Association.
- He was among the top ten on the Lawyer Evaluation Website.
- He is no doubt one of the best in San Francisco to get consultations and he provides free consultations.
David C Strouss:
- David is famous for fighting for families who got asbestos related issues and second hand exposures.
- He is extremely qualified in medicine therefore can best deal with disease related legal litigation.
- Strouss fights and represents those affected children that are born with physical or mental birth defects due to their parent’s exposure to harmful materials like asbestos at their workplace. It has been seen that parents who have been working in asbestos may not be directly harmed but that harm then indirectly is transferred to either the spouses of the employees or is transferred to the children that are born to those parents like employees working in ship docks, mechanics, technicians, asbestos factory workers, pipe fitter, manufacturing laboratories workers using harmful material etc.
- Mr Strouss has done his graduation from Browns University.
- He did his law degree from Northeastern University Law School.
- He is an active part of Massachusetts Bar since 1985.
- He is also a member of American Justice Association.
- He served as an Assistant to Attorney General Commonwealth from 1995 to 1999.
- In 2021, he was awarded as the Best Attorney in personal injury trial cases.
- He has also been awarded as Best Environmental Litigation Lawyer in 2017.
- He was named among the Top Hundred Trial Attorneys.
- Mass Tort Law rated him the Top Attorney in 2019.
- ALM media rated him among the top in USA.
- He has been working since 1985 and is considered among the most senior lawyers of the country.
San Diego Mesothelioma Attorneys:
Richard is San Diego’s renowned personal injury attorney.
- Richard has been fighting innumerable cases for the clients agianst the insurance firms in most of his career span.
- He also has a great expertise in personal injury litigation.
- He has been fighting cases of different types like accident cases, material exposure and sexual assault cases.
- Richard got training of Insurance Defence Attorney and therefore he holds a firm grip on cases against insurance firms.
- He has won many asbestos cases against asbestos firms and recovered millions of dollars in compensations and settlements.
- He attended University of Vermont and topped the class from Western California School of Law.
- He offers free consultation services and is just a phone call away.
- He gives personal attention to clients and listens to their demands carefully and proceeds accordingly.
- He has been in office since 2013 and has made his mark in the field.
- He is the owner of Morse Injury Law Firm.
- He is a part of Injury Trial Lawyers since 2020.
- He is the member of State Bar of California.
- His major article was published by the name of “Personal injury 360”.
Oakland CA Asbestos Attorney:
- Steven Kazan is in service since 1970 and is the founder of Kazan Law Firm.
- He is one of the most experienced and senior attorneys in Oakland CA.
- Being a four decade old attorney, he has fought a lot of asbestos cases for victims and has won over most of the cases and has recovered thousands of dollars in the form of compensation.
- He fought his first case against an asbestos exposed victim in 1974.
- He offers free consultations.
- He has spent most of his practice era as an attorney in fighting against the firms of asbestos and for mesothelioma patients and has sued many firms, contracting companies, manufacturers, factories and construction and mining sites of asbestos.
- He has also worked for asbestos lung cancer patients and still is playing a huge part against mesothelioma and asbestos exposure.
- Trustee and Bankruptcy Court appointed Steven to be their member for the reorganization of Asbestos Bankruptcy.
- Steven has been in the legal services since 40 years.
Walnut Creek Mesothelioma Lawyer California:
Pete Clancy along with his legal group is working hard to get people their share of compensations and mesothelioma settlements in California.
- Pete is a personal injury lawyer working in Walnut Creek.
- He is a very hardworking attorney known for his outstanding work and has recovered millions of dollars till now in asbestos related cases.
- Pete Clancy offers free consultation and fee on contingency basis.
The Ledger Law Firm Mesothelioma Attorneys:
The Ledgers law firm is amongst the top law firms of California.
- It is a nationally verified and renowned law firm for personal injury cases.
- It was made in 1998 and is located in Newport beach in California.
- Ledger has fought innumerable personal injury cases against many contractors, factories and asbestos firms.
- This firm has a good reputation and has made a huge number of clients through the years who trust this firm for their every legal matter.
- Ledger law firm has hired many people from different ethnicities as lawyers who bring about the cases of different international communities residing in California, thus making it a multiple ethnicity firm.
- It has a huge expertise in workplace exposure to asbestos, accidental injury or any other injury case.
- It has gained compensations for huge number of employees and has also helped with medical bills and treatment charges to the clients of mesothelioma asbestos or lung cancer patients.
- It offers free consultation for the clients and you can contact them by emailing them or directly calling them.
- It is actively working in many parts of California and has offices in Riverside, Rancho Mirage, Oakland, Newport beach, Victor Ville, San Diego, Ventura, Bakersfield, Stockton, Seattle, Kirkland etc.
Best Mesothelioma Lawyer in Sacramento California:
Barry J. Simon:
Barry J. Simon is one of the lawyers serving Sacramento.
- He graduated from Loyola Law School Los Angeles in 1978.
- He worked for two insurance companies together and gained a lot of exposure that how insurance companies run and play with people and are only intended to make their own money.
- Having knowledge and experience of insurance companies and their policies, he was able to win many cases against insurance companies and was able to secure for his plaintiff huge compensations from them.
- Barry now has huge expertise in the delaying tactics of companies and how to tackle with their cunning behaviors in trial courts and bring them to pay due share to the clients.
- He also served as a Volunteer Officer of Settlements in the Superior Court thus has a huge knowledge of out of court settlements.
- He offers free consultation to the clients and fights the case on contingency basis.
- He has been in legal operations since 1979.
- He is a leading attorney of Thaker and Thaker Law Firm.
- He is an Associate Lawyer at James H Davis Office.
- He served as an Associate Attorney at Rose Well Bottum.
- He has served as Arbitration Officer at Los Angeles Superior Court from 1984 to 2002.
- He is also a member of American Bar Association and San Diego Ethic Committee.
Three questions you should ask any mesothelioma lawyer in California:
Following three major questions should be asked before hiring a mesothelioma lawyer in California:
1). What is the work history/experience?
- How long the attorney has been practicing law and fighting cases of mesothelioma?
- How much experience he has and how many clients he has served?
- How much money he retrieved and how many cases he won for the clients?
- How old is the firm in which he is working?
- Does he have a personal office or is he working for any firm?
- Does he take mesothelioma cases only or does he take other cases too?
2). What will be the case fee/charges?
The second major question will be what fee the lawyer will charge? Will he be charging a huge amount of fee before he takes the case? Does he offer free consultation or does he also charge money for consultation?
The client will consider the lawyer who gives free consultation and will charge the fee on contingency basis which means if the attorney makes him win the case, then the fee will be paid from the compensation money otherwise not. So, most of the mesothelioma lawyers today are working on contingency basis.
3). Will the lawyer or firm take the case personally and will defend me and sit on a jury with me?
Before hiring a lawyer or a law firm, people must ask the firm or lawyer that either he is personally going to handle the case and fight for them in trial court otherwise they are not going to hand over their case to that lawyer. Sometimes the law firms and lawyers take up many cases of mesothelioma and then they do not themselves fight the case and infact sell the case to another firm and take money.
California has many leading mesothelioma lawyers and attorneys that are expert in their profession and that have helped thousands of asbestos and mesothelioma victims get their compensations from asbestos manufacturing firms. So, before hiring any mesothelioma lawyer in California, you need to have a look at the full historical background, charges, experience of the lawyer and whether that attorney or firm fights the cases personally or sells it to other firm or attorney.