A mesothelioma lawyer in Arizona helps the asbestos victims against the asbestos exposure firms. A huge population of Arizona is exposed to asbestos every year especially the mine workers and managers who have been inhaling asbestos or either getting it indirectly and transferring it to their families through them.
The people living in Arizona from a very long time have been exposed to asbestos at one time or the other. From the years 1999 to 2015, about 798 individual in Arizona caught mesothelioma and died of it. The death rate by mesothelioma annually is 9 per million annually. There are almost 103 sites in Arizona where the asbestos occurs naturally. Mostly there is
chrysotile asbestos which is present in Gila and Pinal Counties of Arizona. The highest amount of naturally occurring asbestos is found in Gila County. The major one is present in Salt River Canyon which has almost 90 deposits of asbestos. So people living around that area have a huge chances of getting asbestosis and mesothelioma. From the last 50 years, about 75000 pounds of asbestos have been mined from the site and currently there are 160 mines of asbestosis operational in Arizona.
LIl Arizona Mesothelioma Attorney Directory | Legal Info & Help in Arizona:
Below is the list of the best and highly professional mesothelioma lawyers of Arizona:
Phoenix & Tucson Mesothelioma Lawyer Arizona Asbestos Attorneys:
Stephen I. Leshner:
- He is working in Arizona since 1976 as a mesothelioma lawyer. He has by far represented thousands of Arizona people in personal injury, wrongful death and negligence cases.
- He did his law from North-Eastern University School of Law.
- He is a member of Very First Lawyers Group in Arizona that was formed in 1991 in which he was listed as a specialist in personal injury and wrongful death.
- He has been a President of Arizona Trial Lawyers Association.
- He has also been listed in “Best Lawyers in America” with Arizona Super Lawyer name.
- He is an Associate of American Board of Trial Advocates.
- He has been AV rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- He is a permanent member of Million Dollar Advocate Forum.
- He is a co-author of Arizona Tort Law handbook.
- He has been a frequent speaker in many legal seminars and school functions.
- He was elected as a lead counsel in Zicam Arizona state court litigation.
- He offers free consultation and fights cases on contingency basis.
- It’s been two decades since Michael is in law business. He is the founding head of Throneberry law firms that are considered to be one of the top law firms of America.
- He started his career at St. Louis Law Firm where he mostly practiced commercial litigation. After the death of his father-in-law by mesothelioma lung cancer, he changed his career and started practicing personal injury, asbestos and mesothelioma cases.
- He also worked at a nationally recognized asbestos firm as a Trial Team Leader where he worked very hard to recover multi million dollars for his clients.
- He did his graduation in Civil Engineering from Purdue University and attended law school at Washington University St. Louis.
- Since 2003, Michael Throneberry has solely focussed on asbestos and mesothelioma victims and their cases.
- He is a member of:
- American Association of Justice.
- American Bar Association.
- Asbestos Mesothelioma National Trial Lawyers Association.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Bar Association of Missouri.
- Partner National Trial Lawyers Association.
- He was awarded to be the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers.
- He was awarded with Top 10 Asbestos Mesothelioma Trial Lawyers award.
- He is among America’s Top 100 high stake litigators.
- He was given 10 best client satisfaction award by American Institute of Personal Injury attorneys.
- He offers free consultation and takes cases on contingency basis.
Samuel Paul Moeller:
- Previously Mr. Samuel had been serving as a registered nurse at Hillcrest Baptist medical center.
- He has been serving as an attorney both in Texas and Arizona.
- He has 25 years of experience in the litigation field.
- He did his bachelor’s from the Baylor Law School and did his law from University of Utah.
- He has by now handled 10,000 cases and has received millions of dollars as compensations for his clients.
- He is a member of American Bar Association, Maricopa County Bar Association, State Bar of Texas and State Bar of Arizona.
- He offers free consultation and takes cases on contingency basis.
Top Tucson, AZ Mesothelioma Lawyers Near you:
- Arthur Luxenburg is one of the leading mesothelioma lawyer of Tucson, America. He is also a co founder of Weitz and Luxenburg law firm.
- He is one of the most demanded attorney of America and is an expert in personal injury cases and has 18 years of experience.
- He has won millions of mesothelioma and asbestos exposure cases. He has an excellent history of dealing with personal injury cases and he treats his clients with utmost respect.
- In 1981, he graduated from University of Pennsylvania and did his law from Yeshiva University Benjamin Cardozo School of Law and got his degree in 1984.
- He is considered to be the Best Lawyer of America.
- He is a member of American Association of Justice, New York State Bar, New York State Trial lawyers, New York County Lawyers Association and Public Justice.
- Currently he is supporting North Shore Hebrew Academy High School and United soup kitchens.
- He is also a great philanthropist who supports the holocaust museum.
Sara M Salgar:
- She is a top mesothelioma lawyer of Arizona and is a partner in Gori Law Firm.
- She did her law at St. Louis University School of Law.
- She is representing clients throughout Edwardsville.
- She did her bachelor’s of Science from Southern Illinois University in 2004.
- She deals with each case personally and focuses on every minute detail. She has been fighting for asbestosis and mesothelioma cases since years now.
- She has been a Rising Star for almost 9 years.
- She is always invited to speak on the legal matters in schools, colleges and many legal seminars.
- She has also written many legal publications in different magazines.
- She is an active member of American Bar of Association, American Association of Justice, Metropolitan St. Louis Bar Association, The Missouri Bar, Illinois Bar Association, The Illinois Association of Trial Lawyers and National Women Trial Lawyers Association.
Travis A. Prince:
- Travis is a top notch personal injury lawyer but his jurisprudence is not limited to personal injury only.
- He is a partner at Bailey and Glasser LLP.
- He was born in West Virginia. His major was Political Science from Concord University. He did his law degree from West Virginia University College of Law in 2011.
- He is very professional and is well equipped to handle any type of injury cases. He has helped hundreds of families to regain medical care.
- During student life he was President at Marilyn E. Lugar Mock Trial Association.
- He also worked as a Clerk in West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals Buckhannon.
- He was listed among Top 40 under 40 Attorneys by National Trial Lawyers in 2019.
- In 2021 he was awarded as the Best Lawyer.
- He has an active part in all the legal associations and is a part of American Association of Justice.
- He is also a part of the National Trial Lawyers Association and American Bar of Association.
- He has been a President and Vice President of County of Mongolia.
- He has been listed among Rising Star from 2019 to 2023.
- Mr. Steven is an attorney at Kazan Mc Clain Satterley and Greenwood Law Firm.
- He is a product liability, personal injury, class action and mass tort litigation attorney.
- He did his law degree from Harvard law school and has fought innumerable cases against many corporations and leading firms to protect and defend his plaintiffs.
- By his professionalism and legal skills, he has been able to recover millions of dollars in compensations and settlements.
- He has gained peer review of AV rating at Martindale Hubbell and has gained 10.0 rating at AVVO surveying website.
- He has also been awarded as the Best Lawyer in America in mass tort litigation.
- He was also a receiver of Consumer Attorneys of Annual Edward Pollack Award.
- In 2022 he was selected to the Law Dragons Hall of Fame.
- He has served as a Counsel Member of Bankruptcy Courts.
- He is a admitted to practice in California, New York and in Northern, Southern and Eastern part of California.
- He has served as a President of Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association.
- He has served as a Vice President of California trial lawyers and also is a partner in many large medical organizations.
- He has been a Super Lawyer from last 20 years from 2004 to 2023.
Casa Grande, AZ – Mesothelioma Lawyers:
Michael J. Brickman:
- Michael is a very intelligent, efficient and brave trial attorney.
- He is one of the best legal strategist and has represented clients against the world’s top notch corporations and commercial firms.
- He is one of the founding partners in RPWB law firm.
- Micheal is famous for taking up the most challenging cases that seem impossible to win and has won a huge number of challenging cases with quite an ease.
- He was born in South Carolina in the area of Charleston. His father Jack Brickman was a lawyer and he continued his law practice till the age of 95.
- That is the reason Michael developed his interest in law from his father.
- Michael worked with his father for many years and appeared in almost every court from family court to supreme court and thus got a huge exposure.
- He did graduation in History from Harvard University and got his Law degree from University of Carolina School of Law.
- He secured a huge verdict of 250 million US dollars for a steel mill worker who caught mesothelioma and was the only bread earner of his family.
- He also fought the cases for a huge number of coal workers who got respiratory diseases as a result of exposure to the coal mines.
- In 2003, Michael also sued tobacco companies for deceptive marketing strategies.
- He is the community Leader at RPWB law firm and a leading mesothelioma lawyer of Arizona.
- He is an expert personal injury, criminal, defense, medical malpractice and mass tort litigation lawyer.
- His offices are in Colombia and Mount Pleasant.
- Previously he worked with Aylor Law Firm for five years before joining RPWB law firm.
- He was awarded 2022 to 2023 Rising Star lawyer by Super Lawyers.
- He was also rewarded as the Top 40 under 40 personal injury attorneys by National Black Lawyers Association.
- He has also been involved in juvenile litigation and has helped many teenagers to get a good reformation.
- He is into politics as well and is serving district 109 in the SC house of representatives. He is contesting for open seat at district 42 in the Senate of Charleston.
- While attending school he used to work at the office of Senator Edward Ted Kennedy where he worked at health, education, labor and pension committee.
- Deon always knew that he wanted to be a lawyer and therefore he participated in many debate competitions and legal programs.
- He also served many clients in the magistrate court at the University of South Carolina Criminal Law Practice Clinic.
- He has also been working as a Clerk at Honorable Casey Manning in Columbia.
Tolleson, AZ – Mesothelioma Lawyers in Arizona:
- Beth Gori is the Founder and the Partner at Gori Law Firm.
- She did her graduation from New York State University in 1995 and got her degree in Biology. But later switched to law from St. Louis University and also got a Health Degree in Health Law Studies in 1999.
- She has been practicing law in Missouri and Illinois and has mainly focused on mesothelioma and asbestos litigations and has by far helped hundreds of families suffering from mesothelioma and asbestosis and has recovered multi million dollars for them.
- She is a member of American Association of Justice, American Bar of Association, Illinois Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and Missouri Bar Association.
- She is also a part of National Asbestos Mesothelioma Trial Lawyers.
- Ms. Beth actively participates in a huge number of philanthropic works.
- She also worked for court appointed special advocate of Southern Illinois as well as Friends of Wildey.
- She is a part of Strategic Planning Committee Villa Duchesne School in St. Louis.
- She got 2023’s Lawyers of Distinction award in personal injury.
- She was listed among Top 100 National Trial Lawyers.
- She has served as a Panelist at Ethical College with mass torts at Harris Martin’s MDL conference 2022.
David W. Aubrey:
- David W. Aubrey is also a part of Gori Law Firm that has by far recovered more than 4 billion US dollars in compensation.
- David is a native of Highland Park Illinois.
- He did his Graduation from Moody Bible Institute in 2006 and did his Masters in Arts from International Trinity University.
- At Trinity College, he was awarded with Summa Cum Laude Award.
- During his Masters, he got the Award of Student of the Year and Academic Achievement Award.
- He did his Law from Southern Illinois University School of Law and was awarded by the Honour of Barristers in Southern Illinois University.
- He started his partnership with Gori Law Firm at the time of law school.
- Mr Aubrey is a very dedicated mesothelioma lawyer of Arizona and he has been serving mesothelioma patients since years.
- He offers free consultation and also volunteers civil right cases as a part of Pro Bono Program in United States.
- He is admitted to practice in the Bar of Southern District of Illinois and Missouri and Illinois Bar.
- He got certificate in International Human Rights Law in 2007.
- He is part of American Association of Justice and ISBA Section Council.
- He served as a Chair Person of ISBA International and Immigration Law Section in 2019.
- He has been a speaker at many seminars like presented secondary exposure and recent decisions in key jurisdictions, harris Martin Midwest asbestos litigation conference etc.
- He was awarded by the Best Brief semi-finalist at Davis Asylum and Refugee Moot Court Competition.
- He was awarded by:
- Illinois state bar association diversity leadership council from 2019 to 2020.
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 Attorneys for 2019.
- National Trial Lawyers at Civil Plaintiff Top 40 under 40 Attorneys for 2019.
- 2022 emerging lawyer.
- He has served as a Past Defender of Cook County as a Law Clerk.
- He also served as a Clerk at Morey and Upton LLP from 2006 to 2008.
Erin l Beavers:
- Erin I Beavers is a partner in the Gori law firm.
- She is an expert mesothelioma lawyer of Arizona.
- She did her Graduation from University of Tulsa and did her law from Drake University Law School in 2001.
- She started her career as a Prosecutor in Madison County and joined Gori Firm in 2009.
- She is a member of Illinois State Bar, Madison County Bar Association, American Bar Association, American Association of Justice and is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois Bars.
- She is also admitted to the bar of Tennessee.
- She was listed among 2022’s Leading Lawyers.
- She has attended many seminars and conferences as a Guest Speaker.
A mesothelioma lawyer in Arizona offers free consultation and fights cases on contingency basis. These leading law firms and lawyers of Arizona have fought for a number of asbestos and mesothelioma victims and have recovered millions of dollars in compensation. They have helped a huge number of devastated families of Arizona who got affected by mesothelioma or asbestosis due to the negligence of any firm or corporation. They all are extremely competent, diligent and hardworking attorneys who have specialized in their respective fields specially mesothelioma litigation along with personal injury and asbestosis.