A mesothelioma lawyer in Indiana helps you get compensations from firms that become the reason of mesothelioma or asbestosis. To file an asbestos lawsuit in Indiana is never a difficult task and it is very easy as every firm is so reachable and you can just contact the top notch law firms through a single phone call. They offer free consultations and fight for you on contingency basis, so finding a mesothelioma attorney and best law firm will make sure you get justice and your due compensations.
The asbestos and mesothelioma victims in Indiana have been suffering since ages because of the steel mills, automobile industries and chemical plants that are operative in Indiana state. Many national firms of America have been working in Indiana state to provide justice to the people and to the victims of mesothelioma and asbestos firms. These law firms make sure that the residents of Indiana are not kept behind in getting their due compensations which they deserve.
Finding the best Mesothelioma Lawyer in Indiana:
Here are some of the best law firms and mesothelioma and asbestos attorneys providing the best services in Indiana:
Mesothelioma Lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Jon Noyes is a mesothelioma lawyer in Indiana. He is striving hard to help the mesothelioma patients in Indianapolis.
- He is professional in this field.
- He gained his Law degree from Robert H Mckinney School of Law in 2013.
- Besides that he got a degree in Political Science from Decatur.
- Jon deals in personal injury, asbestos and mesothelioma cases, insurance litigation along with medical malpractice.
- He is working at Wilson Kehoe Winingham LLC till date.
- He was awarded with the title of Super Lawyer in 2016 by Indiana Rising Star.
- He also won honorable Robert Staton Moot Court competition in 2012.
- He is a member of American Bar Association and Indianapolis Bar Association.
- He has worked in private capacity as an attorney for 25 years.
- He also served as an Assistant US Attorney and Marion County Deputy Prosecutor.
- He is the founding partner in Wilson Kehoe and Winingham Law Firm.
- He offers free consultation and fights cases on contingency basis.
- He got both his Law degree and Bachelors degree form Indiana University.
- He was awarded Lawyer of The Year in product liability as the best lawyer in America.
- He was among the Top 10 Super Lawyers.
- He was also awarded as Trial Lawyer of the year by Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Asbestos Exposure Attorneys Serving Northwest Indiana:
Perry W Theodoros:
- Perry Theodoros is an attorney and President at his own founded Theodoros and Rooth Law Firm.
- He offers free consultation and is one of the top attorneys in Northwest Indiana.
- He also takes virtual appointments from the clients who are far away and is very easily accessible.
- He is expert in asbestos related cases and trials.
- He did his bachelors from Drake University in science as a major in 1980.
- He did his law from Valparaiso University School of Law Indiana in 1983.
- He became the member of Indiana Bar Association in 1983 and a member of US District Court Northern District of Indiana in 1983.
- He also became a part of US District Court Southern District of Indiana.
- His other affiliations include membership in associations like Lake County Bar, Porter County Bar, American Bar, Indiana Trial Lawyers and American Association of Justice.
- You can easily find and contact him in the office timings and can openly mention your concerns without hesitation.
Kelly A Sheets:
- Kelly’s name is among the Super Lawyers list of America.
- She is an expert in personal injury cases.
- Kelly has great dedication and determination towards whatever case she chooses to fight.
- Kelly holds expertise in making sure that responsible party gets punished by the courts and the victim gets his due share of compensation.
- Kelly has also fought innumerable cases against the exploitation of many insurance companies.
- Kelly has also been a Judge in the Lake County and solved a marriage case that was on the verge of divorce by uniting the two.
- She is good at personal injury trials of accidents, wrongful death suits, asbestos exposure, automobile industry damages, tenant, product liability etc.
- Kelly has fought cases and trials in more than 15 different counties.
- She is a part of Indiana Trial Lawyer, American Association of Justice and Lake County Bar Association.
- She fights the cases on contingency basis and offers free consultation.
Holly SC Wojcik:
- Holy SC Wojcik is another very talented female attorney who has a great experience in medical malpractice.
- She is a part of Merrillville Law Firm.
- She did her bachelors from Michigan State University and later did her law from Valparaiso School of Law in 2001.
- She is a part of Lake County Bar Association, Michigan Bar Association, Indiana Trial Lawyer Association, ITLA Women Law Caucus and American Association of Justice as well.
- She along with her team has handled 288 cases of medical malpractice.
- She was awarded as the Super Lawyer status for the year 2019 to 2021.
- Holly is undoubtedly one of the best asbestos, medical malpractice and mesothelioma attorney to go to in Indiana.
Fort Wayne Mesothelioma Asbestos Attorneys:
- Recently working for the Truitt offices and Law firm, Daniel has been long dealing as a mesothelioma lawyer with personal injury and wrongful death cases in Indiana.
- He has been defending many insurance companies against legal claims.
- He then switched his focus to representing the clients suffering from asbestos, car crash victims in the whole North Eastern Indiana.
- He did his Criminal Justice Degree from Michigan State University in 1979 and got his Law done from Wayne State University Law School in 1984.
- He then served as a Prosecuting Attorney.
- He kept working in Michigan and then shifted to Wayne.
- Daniel is tirelessly working for the victims of asbestos and mesothelioma and he tries his best to get maximum compensation for his clients.
- Philip Truit is the attorney and a partner in the Truitt Law Firm.
- He did his Bachelors in Business Management from the University of Manchester in 2018.
- He did his Law from Ohio Northern University Claude W Pettit College of Law.
- He is a personal injury attorney.
- His father has also been serving the Law since 40 years and founded The Truitt firm. He is just continuing his father’s legacy.
- He spent a lot of time with his attorney father and saw him practicing law and learnt a lot from him.
- He has also been very active in Law school and started his practice in law school by taking up clients.
- Currently he is managing three Truitt Firm offices in Indiana state.
- He also worked as an intern at Indiana Federal Defenders Office as a Head of Ohio University’s Environmental Law Society.
- He is one of the most versatile and good attorney for asbestos and mesothelioma legislations.
Edward E Beck:
- Beck has been rated as one of the top rated mesothelioma and asbestos attorney in Fort Wayne.
- He is extremely competent and determined and has gained much reputable position in the country as a personal injury attorney.
- He got his license in Indiana State Bar in 1973.
- He did his Law Degree from Indiana University Robert H Mckinney School of Law.
- He is also a certified Civil Mediator.
- He is a member of US District Court and Association of US Bar and Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- He served as Allen County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney from 1973 to 1983.
- He was among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers of the country.
- He was a part of US court of Appeal Circuit no 7,1991.
- He is also a part of Allen County Association.
- He has been among Super Lawyers for 14 consecutive years and that is a great achievement.
- His expertise in personal injury across Indiana is without any doubt commendable and he is one of the most educated, well informed mesothelioma and asbestos attorney in Indiana.
Mesothelioma & Asbestos Lawyers In Indiana ELSM Law:
Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen (ELSM)is one of the top law firms of America formed by the above mentioned attorneys. Each of these attorneys are exceptional in the field of personal injury lawsuits along with mesothelioma and asbestos exposure cases. ELSM law firm devotes full commitment and devotion to its clients. Each attorney works his best to make the clients and victims comfortable keeping in view the victims comfort and their medical and physical conditions as well as their mental situations. This law firm is among the oldest law firms of America. Till date ELSM has recovered compensations of up to 5 billion US Dollars for its beloved clients. The ELSM firm works with great dedication and commitment towards the mesothelioma patients and victims and fights till the end. Following are the attorneys at ELSM law firm:
James F Early:
- James F Early is the founding member and one of the most experienced attorney of ELSM Law.
- In one of the biggest case of asbestos exposure against a big cooperation in 1980, he was the only attorney to represent thousands of workers and he got asbestos from that cooperation and with his efforts made them get their due compensations.
- He did his Bachelors from Harvard and then went for Law to Boston University School of law.
- He is a member of American Bar Association and New York New Hampshire County Bar Associations.
- He has been recognised as the Best Lawyer by America’s best lawyer ratings system.
- He has also been featured in the oldest law publications named as Best Lawyers.
- He was also awarded by the title of Super Lawyer for his excellent and extraordinary contribution to the law.
- Thus he is among the most reputable lawyers in the country.
Chris Meisenkothen :
- Chris is an expert mesothelioma lawyer of Indiana.
- After graduating from the University of Connecticut in the year 1996, he did his Bachelors in Arts, Sociology and History as majors.
- He went to the same University for Law in 1999 and joined the ELSM Law Firm and became one of its founding members.
- In Connecticut Court, he alone has fought thousands of cases for asbestos exposure victims.
- In 2023 he fought a case of asbestos exposure for a worker and won a compensation of around 20,000,000 US dollars that is considered to be the biggest compensation recovered till date in the history of mesothelioma and asbestos cases in Connecticut.
- The Super Lawyers awarded him as a Rising Star Attorney in 2013 to 2022 continuously.
- He has also been published in Best Lawyers Publication.
- He has written many articles and publications and has attended many seminars as a guest speaker on mesothelioma litigations.
- He has also been working for many years for an organisation of Italian asbestos victims called as AFEVA.
- He is a member of American Bar Association, United States Court of Appeal for Second Circuit, Connecticut Trial Lawyers, American Association of Justice and Connecticut Bar Association.
Indianapolis Mesothelioma Lawyer Throneberry Law Group:
Throneberry Law Group is an eminent law firm in America because of its performance. It has the best team of expert who are extremely professional, knowledgeable and have all know how about personal injury, wrongful death lawsuit or any other lawsuit. Mesothelioma victims trust this firm more than any other firm working in the whole country. It has fought against many big industrial firms of America for the compensation of employees. This firm fights the cases on contingency basis and promises to give compensations to the employees and victims. Michael Throneberry, the President and the Founding owner of the Throneberry Law Group is the most famous mesothelioma lawyer of Indiana. Its offices are spread nationwide and is serving everywhere almost majorly in Illinois, Boston, Washington, Indianapolis , Detroit, Houston, New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St Louis, Tampa and Petersburg.
- Its been two decades that Michael Throne berry has been representing victims of asbestos and is a proficient mesothelioma lawyer of Indiana.
- He started practicing law at St. Louis and started off with commercial legalities and matters. Later on he switched towards the mesothelioma and asbestos litigation.
- After the death of his father in law with mesothelioma in 2004, he started working at a famous law firm as a Trial Attorney.
- He got his Civil Engineering Degree from Purdue University and then Masters of Science in Environmental Engineers from Marshall University.
- Later he got his Law Degree from Washington University.
- He has been awarded multiple times for his skills and capacities.
- He has membership of Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Lawyers of Distinction, American Association of Justice, Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association and National Asbestos Mesothelioma Trial Lawyers.
- He is also a Life member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- He has also been rewarded with the Best Attorney in America.
- He has also been a member of Lifetime Achievement Member of Top American 100 Attorneys.
Lawrence, IN, Indiana Mesothelioma Attorneys:
- Paul Danziger is a very experienced mesothelioma lawyer of Indiana.
- Throughout the years, he has gained much exposure in the field of law specially mesothelioma and asbestos exposure cases and has helped innumerable people and victims of asbestos exposure.
- He has been assisting mesothelioma victims with great care and respect and that is why his clients have reviewed him with five stars because of his excellent conduct.
- Danziger has by far recovered 1 billion US dollars for mesothelioma and asbestos exposure clients.
- Danziger claims and assures the recovery of due compensations in less than 60 days.
- Danziger did his BBA from University of Texas, Master of Professional Accounting from Texas University in 1989.
- In 1993 he did his Law from Northwestern University.
- He works on contingency basis and offers free consultation.
- The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney entitled him with one of the 10 best attorneys in 2016.
- He was also given a Gold Star Certificate.
- National Trial Lawyers entitled him among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Houston General in 2014 granted him with the Best in Business Attorney Award.
- International Law Student Association in 1992 awarded him with Philip C Jessup International Law Court Competition Award.
Louis buddy Yosha:
- He is the owner of Yosh Co and Tisch Law Firm.
- He has by far excellent 5/5 reviews regarding legal knowledge.
- He is one of the best in legal analysis and has excellence in legal communication skills. He has all the knowledge about legal ethics and professionalism.
- He is a personal injury trial attorney and has the best reputation.
- The cases fought by him gave him nationwide recognition in the National Journals and newspapers like Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and New York Times.
- He has also been playing part in getting compensation for the people with physical disabilities as a result of accidents or other mishaps.
- He fights the case on contingency basis.
- He has also been the President of Association of Indiana Trial Lawyers.
- Louis has authored and co-authored many articles and textbook chapters.
- He has been listed in the Best Lawyers in America in the seventh edition of publication written by a professor in 1987.
- He has been honored with The Top 5 most honored professionals of America by American Registry.
- He has also been awarded with the Best Civil Legislator in Indianapolis in 1986.
Scott L. Frost:
- With nearly 20 years of experience Scott L Frost is the owner of Frost Law Firm which not only is working nationwide but also represents many mesothelioma and asbestos victims in Indiana.
- He fights for those who have been harmed by corporations.
- He is a part of American Board of Trial Attorney.
- He has also been serving in army and was Assistant of the National Attorney.
- He represented US in District Court of Waco.
- He is a presenter at many seminars and have been awarded many awards by the government.
- His Frost Law Firm has many offices in the country and this firm has been able to recover thousand of dollars for the victims of asbestos in the form of compensation.
A mesothelioma lawyer in Indiana assists and helps the affected victims of asbestos to get maximum compensations from firms and corporations. There are many notable asbestos attorneys in Indiana that are working tirelessly to show best results. All of these are highly qualified professionals with years of experience and are affiliated with many forums to help the victims of asbestosis and mesothelioma.They are easily accessible and can help you throughout.