In Georgia if you are suffering from asbestosis or mesothelioma, then you need to find a good mesothelioma lawyer. A mesothelioma lawyer or firm in Georgia focuses on asbestos litigation and they help the victims to file a claim against that firm that became the reason of asbestos exposure.
Georgia being a very old industrial state has a lot of manufacturing industries, steel and copper cotton mills, factories and power plants. The industries were spread over almost 50 areas all over Georgia. So a large number of people are at the risk of asbestos and mesothelioma across the state. It is ranked 23rd on the asbestos exposure list and till now 677 people have died due to mesothelioma and asbestos exposure in the state.
Find experienced Asbestos Attorneys in Georgia, GA:
Here is a list of top lawyers working for mesothelioma and asbestosis in Georgia:
Buck Law Firm:
- Buck Law firm is a very renowned law firm in Georgia for mesothelioma and asbestos litigation.
- It is working hard in Georgia to provide legal help to the families and victims of the personal injury.
- Buck law firm has a great track record of litigation and in securing huge compensations against manufacturing companies, chemical manufacturers, textile industries and leather industries.
- Its principal founder is Robert C Buck.
- The law firm offers free consultation and takes cases on contingency basis.
- The Buck law firm overall has been awarded with American Jurisprudence Award for professional responsibility in 1992 that depicts how professionally the firm operates.
- The famous cases that the firm has fought for citizens are mentioned below:
- Bashir Vs Rockdale County.
- Owens Vs Gateway management.
- Kines Vs City of Rome.
- Southwire Company Vs George.
- Martin Vs Fairburn Banking.
Robert C Buck:
- Robert C Buck is the Head of the Buck Law Firm in Georgia.
- He is one of the most competent personal injury mesothelioma lawyer in Georgia.
- He deals in product liability, mesothelioma and asbestos litigations, medical malpractices and motor cars or bicycle accidents or injuries.
- He got his bachelor’s degree from the University of Vermont and did his law from Georgia State University College of Law Atlanta in 1993.
- He got admission in Georgia State Bar in 1993, US Court of Appeal 11th circuit, Georgia Court of Appeal in 1993 and Supreme Court of Georgia in 1993.
- He is a member of Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, American Association of Justice, Bleckley Inn of Court 1992-1993 and Moot Court Board.
- He was awarded Citizen of the Year Burlington Vermont award.
- He also got an American Jurisprudence Award for professionalism.
Atlanta Injury Lawyer Robert J. Fleming:
Robert J. Fleming:
- Robert J. Fleming is the best and most experienced mesothelioma personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice lawyer in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He has served for many years as an Insurance Defence Attorney and has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
- He has solved millions of cases till now and each case has given him unique experience and learning.
- He offers free consultation and takes cases on contingency bases.
- He attended New York university. He did MBA from Hofstra University New York and did his law from Emory Law School.
- He also served as a military policeman in US army.
- At Katz Wright and Fleming LLC, Mr Fleming is a senior partner.
- He has gained a lot of experience in court room litigation, personal injury and toxic tort cases.
- He also served as an Associate in litigation in many states.
- He got the highest AV rating in Martindale Hubbell.
- He has been named as a Super Lawyer more than once by politics and Atlanta magazines.
- He also got 10/10 on AVVO lawyers rating website.
- He served as an Instructor at the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- He has wrote innumerable publications on every type of litigation and also has served as a guest speaker.
- He is a member of State Bar of Georgia, Atlanta Bar Association and Georgia Civil Justice Political Action Committee.
Mesothelioma Law Firm Gwinnett County, GA:
Rogers Patrick Westbrook and Brickman Law Firm:
- It is the most diligent group of mesothelioma lawyers working in Gwinnett county, Georgia.
- The attorneys at this law firm are determined, passionate, innovative and hardworking.
- They provide an excellent legal representation to the clients in the courtroom.
- The firm comprises of 7 Super Lawyers that have very different and particular legal strategies
- RPWB was among the first law firms that held the asbestos and mesothelioma causing cooperations responsible for the damage.
- They offer free of cost consultation and fights the case on contingency basis.
- This law firm has by far secured millions of dollars for their clients as compensations.
Asbestos lawyers in Savannah, GA – Spiva Law Group, P.C:
- The Spiva Law Group has been functional since 30 years and is one of the biggest and oldest law firm of Georgia.
- It focuses mainly on personal injury, wrongful death cases, catastrophic accidents, asbestos exposure and mesothelioma lung cancer.
- It offers free consultation and takes the cases on contingency basis.
- Recently the firm has recovered and secured 55 million US dollars for a baby who was jolted and who suffered brain injury.
- Spiva secured 9.64 million US dollars for a person who got injured by a lift.
- The firm secured 6.5 million US dollars for an accident victim, it secured 1.4million dollars for the family of a construction site victim.
- The firm also has huge reserves so that it can cope with large corporations and companies.
- You can access the firm 24/7.
- The Director and President of the Spiva Firm has been taking up litigations since 1984 in Savannah.
- He studied at Windsor Forest School and did his BS from Armstrong State Atlantic University.
- In 1980 he got his degree in Criminal Justice and then he did his law a year later from Woodrow Wilson College of Law in 1984.
- After his law degree, he formed Spiva Law Firm that continued to grow with each passing day.
- Spiva along with his partner Clay Davis secured 12 million US dollars against the Savannah city in which the victim’s leg was was lost and he faced major injuries.
- He teaches martial arts to underprivileged children in his backyard.
- He was rated AV in Martindale Hubbell and was awarded 10.0 in AVVO rating.
- He is a member of Million Dollar Advocate Forum, American Bar Association and American Association of Justice.
Find Top Lafayette, GA Mesothelioma Lawyers Near You:
- Bart has been serving in Georgia since 20 years and he made his own law firm in 1997.
- He has by far secured millions of dollars in the form of compensations for his clients.
- He got his education from Louisiana University, Alexandria in 1995.
- He has been awarded as a Best Lawyer and Attorney of year 2017.
- His law firm is one of the best in the region.
- He served as a Clerk at US Judge of Bankruptcy called Gerald H Sciff.
- He has a great experience in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- He offers free consultation
- He has been a part of Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Multi Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Elite Lawyers of America, American Association of Justice and Louisiana Trial Lawyers.
Allison N Benoit:
- Allison is serving as a Counselor. She became a part of the firm in 2005 and since then is focusing on the personal injury and commercial legalities.
- Previously she also served as an Insurance Defence Lawyer at a firm in Louisiana.
- She did her bachelor’s in English from Louisiana State University and did her law from LSU Law Center and completed it in 1999.
- She was part of Moot Court in law college and was declared as a winner of the Moot Court competition.
- She is a part of United States District courts for the Middle, Western and Eastern State of Louisiana, State Bar of Louisiana and 5th Circuit.
- She is a member of American Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association and Baton Rouge Bar Association.
Find best Dunwoody, GA Mesothelioma Attorneys Near You:
Stephen Mark Ozconedt:
- Stephen is one of the best mesothelioma personal injury lawyer in Dunwoody, Georgia.
- He got his bachelor’s degree from Kenyon College and did his Bar at law from Emory University School of Law.
- He takes up all the cases of personal injury , accidents, medical malpractice etc.
- He offers free consultation.
- His achievements include:
- He was listed as a Legal Elite Attorney by Georgia Trend Magazine.
- He was listed among the Top Ten personal injury attorneys in Georgia by National Academy of personal injury attorneys.
- He was AV rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- He was also awarded as a Super Lawyer.
- He is a part of Board of Trustees of General Practice and Trial Lawyers.
- He is a member of American Association of Justice, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and Georgia State Bar.
Best Douglasville, GA Mesothelioma Lawyers:
Mr. Robertz Beal Katz:
- Robert has been considered a top notch personal mesothelioma injury lawyer in Douglasville Georgia.
- He is one of the most competent attorney with 5 star reviews and ratings.
- He excels in legal knowledge and legal analysis and his communication skills and and professionalism is on par excellence.
- Mr. Robertz did his BBA in Business and then did his Juris at Law from University of Georgia.
- He worked as a Clerk at Georgia Court of Appeals and also served in the Supreme Court of Dekalb County.
- Later he entered personal and private practice areas where he started his Katz personal injury law firm.
- He also deals with insurance cases, medical malpractices, accident cases, product liability etc.
- He offers video conferences and zoom meetings with clients from wherever they try to connect.
- He had been a president of the Dekalb Bar Association and he also worked as a Vice President and Secretary of Bar Association of Dekalb.
- His achievements and affiliations include:
- He was awarded with the title of Legal Elite by Georgia Trend and was given AV rating by Martindale Hubbell.
- He was listed among Top 100 Lawyers by Thomson Reuters.
- He was among Top 100 Georgia’s Trial Attorneys according to the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- He is a member of Georgia State Bar, American Association of Justice, Dekalb Bar Association, Lawyers Club of Atlanta and Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- He wrote many legal publications and appeared as a Speaker at many legal seminars.
Georgia-Pacific Asbestos Exposure attorneys:
Bullock and Fox Law Firm:
- It takes every client personally and handles them with great care.
- The firm is just a call away and you will get your matter solved immediately.
- The firm has by far won 1000 cases in Georgia and has secured millions of dollars in personal injury compensations.
- He has 30 years of experience and is serving as a competent mesothelioma lawyer in Georgia.
- His case was mentioned twice in Law Journal.
- He did Law from Maurice A. Deane School of Law.
- He is member of New York State Trial Lawyers, American Bar Association and National Crime Victim Bar Association.
- He also served as a Persecutor at Special Victims Bureau Brooklyns district attorney’s office.
- He has recovered huge compensations for the people of Georgia and offers free consultations.
Adam R. Cooper:
- Adam is the Head of Trial Counsel of Belluck and Fox Law Firm.
- He is an excellent Trial attorney and has by far secured compensations of 225 million US dollars in personal injury cases.
- He did his bachelor’s from the University of Michigan and got his Law degree from Fordham University School of Law in 1993.
- He has been a Speaker at Perrin National Conference for many years.
- He is a part of New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
Blakely Mesothelioma Lawyer | The McLendon Law Firm:
The Mclendon Law Firm:
- Blakely is an expert asbestos and mesothelioma litigation lawyer of Georgia and is the founder of McLendon Law Firm.
- This law firm has a total of 20 years of experience in injury litigations.
- The firm deals very profoundly with the cases of wrongful death, asbestos exposure, accidents and mesothelioma lung cancer.
- The firm comprises of expert lawyers that help the victims get their due compensations in every possible way.
- The firm offers free consultations and takes cases on contingency basis.
Robert R Mclendon:
- Robert got his early education from the University of Georgia.
- He got his bachelor’s degree in Economics in 1992.
- He got his Law degree from Georgia State University College of Law in 1995.
- He worked initially at William H. Mills Law Firm but later he joined Brantley and Parker Law Firm.
- Later he opened his own law firm in Blakely, Georgia.
- He is a member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer, Georgia Judicial Recommendations Commission Co Chair 2004, Pataula Judicial Circuit Bar Association President, Georgia Innocence Project Founding Member, Alabama State Bar and Georgia State Bar.
Mesothelioma Lawyers in Georgia:
Ryan Babcock Esq:
- Ryan is the founder of Babcock Law Firm.
- Ryan is an expert personal mesothelioma injury lawyer of Georgia along with product default cases.
- He has many clients that he represented in local and federal courts.
- He has served in all the spheres of litigation including medical malpractice, accidents, automobile injury cases and false claims etc.
- Before founding his personal law firm he worked as a Defendant Attorney at Insurance Corporations.
- He worked as a Clerk for a few years at the District Court with a judge named Anthony A. Alaimoin. This experience increased his learning and he got a lot of exposure into the litigation world.
- He did his Bar from the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- He was awarded to be among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by Trial Lawyers Association.
- He is a member of Ohio State Bar and American Association of Justice.
- He has written many publications in different journals and magazines and has also been invited as a Speaker at different legal seminars.
Legal info and help in Georgia:
Legal info and help in Georgia is very convenient to get. There is a legal helpline available in Georgia. Whoever is in search for legal help in Georgia can call the helpline. The attorneys will be there to answer any queries. There is also an official Georgian legal aid website with the name of Georgialegalaid.org. The website provides all the legal services to the clients. They have an emergency hotline number to contact on in case of emergency situations. The website guides you to the major law firms and attorneys. Thus if anyone is suffering from asbestosis, mesothelioma, product liability or family issues and wants to sue any insurance company and don’t know where to go, then simply contact Georgia legal aid website and they will guide you throughout and will help you reach the attorney or the firm that is capable and proficient enough in that particular.
Best Atlanta, GA Asbestos Attorneys:
- Garret Pandletan is one of the best Atlanta GA attorney for asbestos and mesothelioma. Garrett also litigates in the areas of commercial litigation, class action, general, civil and insurance litigation.
- He did his MBA in business from Stetson University and also did his law from Stetson University.
- He started his career by serving as an Associate at Phelps Dunbar LLP and then worked for some time at Alston and Bird LLP.
- He also served as an Associate at Locke Lord Bissell and Liddell.
- He is admitted to the Bars of Florida and Georgia.
- He is a member of American Association of Justice, American Bar Association of Trial Lawyers, Georgia Bar Aviation Law Section and Aviation Insurance Association.
- Mr. Garrett thus provides great legal solutions to his clients by offering them free suggestions and consultation.
A mesothelioma lawyer in Georgia provides guidance to the affectees of asbestos exposure. Georgia is flooded with asbestos and mesothelioma attorneys that compete in diligence, courtroom expertise, legal knowledge and analysis. Therefore finding a legal advisor and mentor in Georgia is quite a difficult task because there are so many super lawyers and law firms to choose from and each and everyone of them will guarantee you success.