Florida has the most competent and brilliant mesothelioma lawyers and attorneys. It is the second largest state of United states in which there are highest death cases of asbestos exposure and mesothelioma. So, as the number of cases are high, there are a number of top-notch mesothelioma attorneys in Florida. Florida Mesothelioma lawyer or lawyers help a person diagnosed with Asbestosis to get compensation. Till 1980’s, Florida had plants that processed asbestos and almost all the houses that were constructed before 1980’s had asbestos in their structure. Although asbestos was never naturally occurring in the state nor it was mined there, however the ships carrying this deadly mineral were brought to Florida which became the major cause of asbestos deaths. Therefore, the number of mesothelioma deaths and lung cancers is at peak in Florida. As soon as the laborer or any worker is diagnosed with mesothelioma, the asbestos litigation awareness has become so high that people immediately go to the respective lawyers to get justice.
Florida Mesothelioma Lawyer – Experienced Asbestos Attorneys in Florida:
Below we have mentioned the leading mesothelioma lawyers and attorneys in some of the major cities of Florida along with their accomplishments, working experience and their area of practise.
Crystal River Asbestos & Mesothelioma Attorney | Central Florida Mesothelioma Lawyer:
Jason M Melton:
There are innumerable mesothelioma lawyers and attorneys in Central Florida but Mr Jason has an amazing reputation.
- He is one of the most experienced attorneys of Crystal River.
- He has been working as a State Prosecutor and has fought all the major cases in Florida.
- He is also the main member of Million Dollar Advocate Forum and is counted among the super lawyers in Florida.
- He represents mesothelioma victims personally for any kind of personal injury or accidental deaths.
- He is available for clients anywhere in Florida and if he is not available, the clients can reach him on video conference call or facetime.
- He also gives his clients free consultations.
- He has been an active asbestos attorney under Crystal River since 2002.
- He also has his personal law offices in Florida.
- He has qualified in law from Catholic University of America.
- He is also a member of many legal professional associations.
J. Stephen Pullum:
Stephen handles asbestos and mesothelioma cases and is an active mesothelioma lawyer in Crystal River Florida.
- He did his graduation from University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida.
- He offers free initial consultation.
- He is an active member of Lake County Bar Association and The Florida Bar.
- He achieved Highest Rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
- He handles personal injury, wrongful death and asbestos mesothelioma cases.
- He is expert in his profession and has successfully resolved many mesothelioma cases.
Palm Beach County Asbestos & Mesothelioma Lawyers:
In Palm Beach Florida, Brett is one of the best lawyers for asbestos and mesothelioma litigation.
- He has a five star rating and has a very reliable track record.
- He has many years of experience and has served as defender at Miami Public Defender’s Office. While being a public defender, he kept fighting many cases of mesothelioma and won as well.
- During his years of being in defender office, Mr Steinberg became very experienced in the civil cases along with the claims of personal injury.
- In 2008, Mr Steinberg won an asbestos exposure litigation and won it with flying colors and he secured for the client a compensation of around $24,170,000.
- He made an excellent representation of cruise lines in federations personal injury litigations.
- He is a native of South Florida and got his law degree from University of Florida and school of law from University of Miami.
- Brett operates in Florida courts along with district courts of United States.
- Thus, there is not a second thought of hiring Mr Brett as a mesothelioma lawyer for your asbestos claim.
Daniel B Bottari:
Daniel B Bottari is the second most renowned asbestos and mesothelioma lawyer in Palm Beach, Florida.
- He is expert in personal injury cases.
- Bottari likes to personally handle each of his case with complete attention and dedication. In order to provide his clients with complete satisfactory performance, Bottari makes the legal process for his clients very easy so that the client may feel comfortable.
- He openly addresses and speaks to his clients and helps the clients in making all the legal documents properly and also refers them to a doctor if needed.
- Daniel B Bottari till date has been able to secure millions of dollars for his asbestos and mesothelioma clients.
- He charges no consultation fees.
- He has been working in Florida since 2011 and has made a mark in the asbestos cases.
Tampa Mesothelioma Attorneys:
Tampa has many mesothelioma and asbestos expert attorneys available but the top rated are mentioned below:
Frank Anthony Santini:
Frank is an elevated mesothelioma lawyer in Tampa, Florida.
- You will be delighted to know that Frank Anthony has been a pro wrestler but now he is a top rated attorney in Tampa and his legal knowledge is up to the mark.
- He does an excellent legal analysis and has best communication skills and is very famous for his professional attitude towards his clients.
- Frank has formed his own law firm but he also had been working with Florida Law Firm and has been fighting cases for many multinational companies.
- Frank is solely focused on personal injury cases specially asbestos exposure, mesothelioma and lung cancer cases.
- He was the only lawyer who was a part of wrestling alliance and also won Florida Heavyweight Championship.
- He has also been playing football and was declared as “Regional All American Footballer”.
- He was also awarded by Super Lawyer Rising Star.
- He has been working since 2009 and offers free consultation throughout the country.
Charles is also one of the most successful and leading mesothelioma lawyers based in Florida.
- Charles has been working for insurance institutes for almost 10 years.
- He is a lawyer from past 37 years and has immense experience in this field. He has been working for corporate sector for a long time and has gained all the important insights of how these institutions operate.
- Flaxman looks into every mesothelioma case with a great interest and himself talks to the clients and gives his personal phone number instead of referring him to his or her secretary or other attorneys.
- He has fought a number of mesothelioma cases and has gained huge compensations for the clients till now.
- He works both in Supreme Court and Florida State Courts of Appeal.
- He has done his law degree from Nova South Eastern University.
- Martindale Hubbell Lawyer Service awarded him for being a distinguished lawyer.
- He is also a member of Million Dollar Advocates Form.
- He has founded his own Flaxman Group of Law.
Dan Cytryn is an expert, licensed and certified attorney.
- He has an experience of 33 years.
- He is certified by the title of Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and is best in personal injury trials.
- He is an ex head of Broward County of Trial Lawyers and served the organization for many years since 1995.
- He worked as a Head of Case Evaluation from 1990 to 1991.
- He has 10/10 ratings as a lawyer which means 100% performance assurance.
- He was awarded as a Super Lawyer from 2010 to 2011 and was featured in the magazine of Super Lawyers.
- He is amongst the top five lawyers of the state of Florida and has fought 100 trials which include accidents and personal injury along with wrongful death trials.
- He is an active part of (ABOTA) American Board Of Trial Advocates.
- He also offers free consultation and works on fee contingency basis.
Orlando Mesothelioma Lawyers:
Among the Orlando’s asbestos and mesothelioma attorneys, Michael Throneberry is considered to be one of the most experienced mesothelioma lawyers based in Florida.
- He has a very good reputation and most of the people in Florida refer him to be the best.
- He has the experience of past 22 years in the asbestos related cases and litigations and has done a commendable Job in this field.
- He also offers free consultation and if you are living away, he can link up with you through video conference.
- He has a reputable background and is serving for almost two decades now.
- He personally takes the case and does regular follow ups and prepares his clients for all the case odds, dispositions and helps them to come up to the best negotiations and maximum compensations.
- He has been working at St Louis Law Firm and has been representing small business groups and commercial litigations of many large companies.
- His father in law died of mesothelioma which inspired him to take this line.
- He has also been working for an asbestos firm where he worked and recovered millions of dollars in the form of compensation.
- He graduated and took his law degree from Washington University and has been active as an asbestos attorney since 2003.
Mark P Cressman:
Cressman is also a renowned attorney of Orlando.
- He was born in Florida in 1962 and he served in Army Infantry before his college started.
- He was a member of Black Knights of 5th Cavalry and 3rd Squadron.
- He did his college from Palm Beach College in 1985 and did his bachelors from University of Florida.
- He earned his law degree in 1994 from Nova South Eastern University.
- He served in the state of Tennessee as Attorney General and handled many criminal cases.
- He has expertise in personal injury cases.
- Cressman has worked regularly in United States district courts and bankruptcy court lawyer of United States for Florida.
- He is an active and major part of Florida Bar Association and is also a member of many other bar associations and lawyer groups.
- He has also been rated in the Elite Group of National Attorneys.
James O. Cunningham:
- Personal injury lawyer famous in Orlando is James O. Cunningham.
- He has been in the field since 1977 and has 97% success rate in personal injury lawsuits.
- He has recovered thousands and millions of dollars in injury law suits.
- He has been working in Central Florida and has a huge experience of 40 years and has Tested Credentials.
- Many clients refer to him as a master of personal injury cases and he gives free consultations throughout Florida.
- He works very hard and personally deals with clients.
- He is just a phone call away. To reach him, you just have to dial his number and your justice process will start immediately.
- He works on the basis of contingency and does not charge fee immediately and fee is given from the compensation he recovers.
- He is also certified by the Lawyers Board as the best Trial Lawyer.
Matthew A Dolmen:
Among Florida’s asbestos and mesothelioma lawyers, Matthew A dolmen is worth mentioning.
- He is the founder of Dolmen Law Group.
- He is expert in injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Dolmen has got many achievements in injury lawsuits.
- He is a member of number of lawyers group like Multi Million Dollar Advocate Forum and was also featured on Florida’s Trend Magazine.
- He was also awarded as Florida’s Super Lawyer by other lawyers in 2013 and 2014.
- He was among the top hundred Trial Lawyers 2013 and 2014 and has also been awarded among the Perfect 10 Lawyers.
- He is under 40 but is among the most competent attorneys with a vast experience and uncountable achievements.
- He has won thousands of dollars in compensation for his clients in wrongful death lawsuits.
- He charges nothing for consultation and is available 24/7 for his clients.
- He is one of the best mesothelioma lawyers of Florida.
Miami Asbestos and Mesothelioma lawyer:
The highest rated asbestos and mesothelioma attorneys of Miami include:
David A Jagolinzer:
- He is among the esteemed mesothelioma lawyers of Miami, Florida.
- He did his graduation in law from University of Miami and completed his degree in 1999.
- He has gained a very huge reputation of winning asbestos and mesothelioma litigations.
- His success rate is 95% and he has recovered thousands of dollars for his clients throughout Miami in asbestos cases.
- He also has got the highest compensation till date for a client against a single defendant.
- Florida Super Lawyers has awarded him as the Rising Star in the field in 2011.
- He was a runner up for the award of most effective Product Liability Lawyer.
- He has great expertise in asbestos, wrongful death lawsuits, personal injury and environmental toxins WTC.
- He gives free consultation and has been working since 2008 in Columbia and Florida since 1999.
Methew Scott Waring:
- Matthew is one of the best lawyers in Miami for injured people.
- He is expert in personal injury lawsuits and has won a number of lawsuits for victims and has secured for them thousands of dollars of compensations.
- He provides free consultation and his office is located in Deerfield beach in Miami.
- Matthew has a distinguished reputation and is known to be the best Miami attorney as he provides best legal advice and guidance to injured people and best ways to secure highest of compensations.
- He has worked for Trial Courts of Florida but is currently working in his own law firm.
- He has a great experience and uses the latest software for documentation.
- He was badly injured in an accident in his childhood and his parents through lawyer filed the claim and got compensation. So from that accident, Methew got inspiration and therefore now he is helping people to get their share and rights without feeling any shame.
- He attended University of Florida Law School and has achieved an esteemed position in South Florida personal injury claims.
Florida mesothelioma lawyer helps the victims of asbestos and handles asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cases. Florida is ranked the second largest state of United States for the highest death rate from asbestos exposure and mesothelioma. So, innumerable compensation claims are filed each year by the victims to get settlements and compensations. Each city of Florida has its own top rated attorneys that assist the victims of Asbestosis and help them get maximum compensations from firms. So, before choosing an attorney for your mesothelioma claim, you must have a proper research done. The attorney you are choosing should have a good reputation of winning the mesothelioma suits, must be competent enough and should have a history of winning mesothelioma claims. He must have studied from reputable law institutions and should have years of experience in mesothelioma lawsuits.